Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lucky Number Three

Okay, this one was definitely the easiest to put together, but SO not the easiest to photograph.

What do you do when you are trying to photograph a grumpy 19 month old?
                    You beg.....................................you plead...............................then you finally give in!

You help her finish taking her cute new dress off...
...and reward her for her "cooperation"

Now, any ideas what this rash is that is taking over her cute little face?

P.S.  I had been planning to make these dresses, but, as usual, I was being a procrastinator.  This cute dress gave me the final bit of motivation to get them done!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable :)

    I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    Have a great weekend
    ShowMeMama

    ReplyDelete