Monday, July 9, 2012

Special Occasions Calendar

I made up a special occasions calendar yesterday and wanted to share it with all of you.
Just click on each image and save it to your computer.  Then print them full page.  Keep track of birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays, plus gifts all in one place.  Total sanity saver!
Hope you enjoy it!











Later on, I'll show you how I keep my life organized (okay, maybe more like TRY to keep my life organized) with my CCC Binder.  There will be more printables to come.  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable, and just what I've been looking for. I want to be one of those people who sends cards ALL the time, and I think this should help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to keep organized!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete