Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Girl Turns One!

This is my sweet baby girl, Cassidy.
She turned one on Saturday.
Her grandma gave her this cute dress and matching big that said,
"BIRTHDAY GIRL"
I made all the decor, and the bow, to match the dress and bib.



Nothing is upcycled here.
But I can use it in her scrapbook,
so it serves dual purposes.



Like the St. Patrick's Day banner, this one is made with old cereal boxes.


This little "Chandelier" will hang above her crib from now on.
The banner will go on the wall in her room.
I love the idea of decorations that are used more than once!





Making Cupcakes


We used gel food coloring to make different colors.


The batter



The final product!
I love it!


And apparently Cassy did, too!

Her party was a huge hit!


3 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a fun party!!

    Cassy looked gorgeous! :)

    Oh, and the chandelier is just stunning!!
    Cupcakes also wonderful!! Great Job!!

    Thanks for linking up!
    Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! Thanks for entering the giveaway...what a doll you have and I do love how you decorated things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! Love that "chandelier." My daughter's 1st Birthday is Thursday and like you, I'll be using her birthday party stuff later to decorate her room! =)

    ReplyDelete