Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun New Discovery


Okay, so what does my  baby turning one have to do with a fun new discovery?  After three other "first birthdays" this is certainly nothing new.  The fun new discovery isn't that she is turning new.  It is that can make adorable pictures into amazing, creative announcements.
How, you ask?
I found, through one of the blogs I follow (can't remember which one.  Sorry!) a great website:
Okay, but you can do this with photoshop, right?
The great thing about picnik is:
IT'S FREE!

Go check it out!   It is so much fun!  
Here it is, almost 2 in the morning and I can't drag myself away from the computer!

Here are some more that I made:





This one is for my sis-in-law.
Congrats on your growing family!


Now go check it out and make some for yourself!
I'd love to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment