Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School {teacher gifts}

Hey y'all!
Just poppin' in to share a quick back to school project with ya.
 What teacher isn't a little in love with Dr. Seuss?
 I found these cute snack containers in the Dollar Spot at Target.
Who can go wrong with the Dollar Spot, am I right?
 I instantly knew they needed a tag in honor of the rascally duo.
Each girl picked a favorite picture of themselves.
I whipped up the tags in the My Memories program and printed them as 4x6 prints at Costco.
Don't they look darling tied around the boxes?
We filled the containers with bite size Almond Joys and Kit Kats to keep with the Seussical red and blue theme.

And speaking of darling.
Aren't these two little dolls growing up so fast?
Too fast!
 
I can't believe that I have a 1st and 2nd grader!
Oh, and the treats were a hit with the teachers.
Nothing like making a great first impression!  ;)

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just shared it on my FB page Shaped by Grace! Thanks for sharing -- I'm off to Target! ;-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Great idea! Thanks to Shaped by Grace for sharing this awesome post-- so happy I found ya!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soo cute! I can't wait to have kids and get to do things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea. As a teacher I have never gotten such a thing and I know your child's teacher will be very touched. Teachers usually get most supplies needed or will buy them or have specific things in mind that may be hard to know. If there are elem. age kids then crayons, coloured pencils, erasers, pencils, little sharpeners, prizes for the kids such as stickers or other little things are always needed and used.corporate personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for you to link this post to my Back to School Traditions link up! It is awesome! http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2012/08/back-to-school-tradtions-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete