Monday, October 24, 2011

Pin & Spin: Drama



It's time for a fun new, shall we call it, Series, here on Momma Did It!  I can tell you are so excited, so let me tell you more about it!
I am TOTALLY addicted to the fun new site, Pinterest.  Best. Idea. EVER!  However, I have been a little bit of a hoarder of great ideas lately, and needed to put some of those ideas to work.  So I decided to share all of my new found fun with you lovely readers.

I'm calling it Pin & Spin.  I will pick a project from one of my MANY Pinterest Boards, put my spin on it, and share it with all of you.  Of course I will be sharing the link to the original idea, too.  I wouldn't come up with half of my ideas without a little encouragement from all you other amazing crafters out there.  Gotta give credit where credit is due!

So, for my first Pin & Spin, I give you this adorable shirt.  First the original:
t-shirt drama

And now, my Spin on it:
My version  is a little more girly.
It was a gift for my adorable niece that just turned 3.
She is so full of energy and making her momma run ragged to keep up with her.
I thought it was pretty fitting.
What do you think?
Oh, why don't you come join in on the fun?
You can follow my boards by going here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Pin and Spin idea! I'm also addicted to Pinterest ... LOVE all the great ideas there.

    ReplyDelete