Saturday, July 3, 2010

Got a Minute? #4

Hair Pretties for the 4th!


To go along with the girls' dresses, I made them hair pretties.  I love them all, mostly because they take no tome at all, so it is like instant gratification!

These are the same pompoms that I used for the star shaped wreath.  I just hot glued them to hair elastics.

I used the same ribbon that I used on the round patriotic wreath.  I pulled the wire out and used it to tie it all together.  I used fabric glue to glue the gem (75 pack from the $ Spot at Target).  I used more of the wire to anchor it to a headband that I also found in the $ Spot.

This is a clip.  I cut circles out of the scraps from the dresses and sewed them together on a clip.

This is my favorite.  I actually wore it today.
I made some rosettes out of scraps from the dresses and sewed them on to the snaps from Cheyenne's  overalls.

I'm really into the headbands, now that I don't have much hair...
Please pardon the cheesy grin, Nate and I were goofing off.  I didn't realize he was really taking my picture.
For those of you that don't know me, this is what my hair looked like a week ago:
I'm still getting used to it...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your hair pretties! With four girls, they are a MUST!

    P.S. Your new "do" ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete