Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Got a Minute? #6

Okay, this whole project may not only take a minute, but the design did, so I am labeling it as my next segment of Got a Minute?


My sister's little girls turned 1 today!  She is such a doll!  Wanna see?
You can't get much cuter than that!

She's having a birthday party this weekend with a butterfly theme.
I was inspired by a tutorial I read a while back (can't remember where, sorry!)
on how to use picnik.com to make cupcake toppers.
When my sister asked me to help her come up with a fun way to decorate the cupcakes,
I knew just where to go!


One side will look like this


And the other will look like this.
Aren't they fun?

Now I just have to print them off, cut them out, and glue them to tooth picks...
Not to mention I have to finish 2 more birthday presents before tomorrow night.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. ¸.•..¸.•*¨Hopping in from Keeping Company Thursdays! Im your new follower! I love this! What a great idea. My Catie (Caitlin) we call Catie Cat. LOL


    Hope you can come on by and return the follow

    Reviews & Giveaways
    TheChickenista

    ~Veronica

    Off to the next great blog!¸.•..¸.•*¨

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from Buzz on By Thursday.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for an $80 GC to CSNstores.com!

    ReplyDelete