Sunday, July 25, 2010

True to my word...

I am finally getting around to it.  Here are some pictures of the present I made for my sweet niece that just turned 5.

I found this cute apron at Target's Dollar Spot.
It's reversible!
Here's what I painted on the other side
I know it kind of looks blue, but  it is actually purple.
Can you guess what this little girl LOVES?

Happy Birthday,
 Lex!
(Isn't the giant cupcake SO cute?
I am trying to convince birthday girl's mom to co-author my blog.
She has some great ideas!)

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! And I LOVE the little model too;)
    Visiting from justsewsassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - my 3yr old neice would love this - absolutely loves CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY Cuteness!!! My daughters would both LOVE that at ages 5 & 8... I'll have to check out our Target. I'm putting your adorable apron in the Spotlight @ the PoPP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure I need one in my size!

    Found you on New Friend Friday--enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete